February 16-17, 2018 - Monroe, WA ($250)
March 2-3, 2018 - Ventura, CA ($225)
April 6-7, 2018 - Salem, OR ($250)
April 27-28, 2018 - Puyallup, WA ($250
The Great Junk Hunt by the FJS Productions is a juried event! (Which means we select vendors by the items that fit best with the show... Vintage, Antique, Shabby, Farmhouse, etc.) Never done a show before? That's ok...you can make this your first event!
- We've been voted TOP TRAVELING VINTAGE MARKET in the USA by FLEA MARKET STYLE magazine!
- Named one of the TOP 15 Flea Markets in America 2016 by Flea Market Decor magazine!
- Listed as a MUST attend Flea Market in America by Romantic Homes Magazine!
Need to Know Info
- All booth spaces are 10x10.
- We are not currently accepting Direct Sales Vendors.
- If you are accepted into a show, you can not transfer your booth to another vendor without permission.
- Exhibitor spaces are not draped. You are responsible for merchandising, set up and take down of your own booth and display. You are encouraged to transform your booth to resemble a boutique store . Your display should showcase your brand's character and attract shoppers to explore what you have to offer. Our shoppers are attracted to fun, unique and imaginative displays. Your success is directly correlated with the energy and creativity you put into your display.
- Exhibitors receive two exhibitor passes per space.
- All Exhibitors will be notified of acceptance and an invoice for space will be emailed.
- Booth fees are non refundable, the value of your booth may be applied to future events at the discretion of The Great Junk Hunt... ordinarily funds can be pushed forward one time, continual need to reschedule your booth registration may be declined.