Monroe, WA Market
Location: Evergreen State Fairgrounds. West (Red) Gate Entry. Event will be held in the Gary D. Weikel Event Center.
Get a head start on Spring vintage style! Monroe, WA is the first stop in our journey of bringing award winning vintage markets to a town near you for the 2018 Spring season! This event will take place at the Evergreen State Fairgrounds.
The Great Junk Hunt is a gathering of ... hand-picked vendors selling their best junkin' goods. Discover farmhouse, industrial, vintage, vintage inspired, re-purposed, handmade and much more. Lots of vendors, more junk, and more fun await the keen-eyed junker.
- Voted top traveling vintage market in the USA by Flea Market Style magazine!
- Named one of the Top 15 Flea Markets in America by Romantic Homes Magazine!
- Listed as a must attend Flea Market in America by Flea Market Decor magazine!
Online sales have now been closed. Early Bird tickets will be available at the door starting at 6pm Friday night. Saturday general admission tickets will be sold at the door only starting at 10am.
Early Bird Shopping:
- Friday night (Feb. 16th) from 6pm to 9pm ($20)
- Purchase tickets ahead ONLINE to get in at 5:30pm.
- Tickets will be available to purchase at the door ($20) at 6pm
- Early bird tickets get you in both Friday night and Saturday
- Saturday (Feb. 17th) from 10am to 4pm ($8)
- Tickets available at the door only
- Kids 12 and under are free
RSVP to our event by adding it to your calendar