- The Great Junk Hunt, In Monroe, WA
- February 19 & 20, 2016
- At the Evergreen State Fairgrounds, 14405 179th Ave SE, Monroe, WA 98272
- Friday 6 - 9 PM & Saturday 10 AM - 4 PM
Yes this is one of the ORIGINAL FUNKY JUNK SISTERS MARKETS! The ones all the magazines talk about!
The Great Junk Hunt is a gathering of ... hand-picked vendors selling their best junking goods. Lots of vendors, more junk, and more fun await the keen-eyed junker.
- Voted top traveling vintage market in the USA by Flea Market Style magazine!
- Named one of the Top 25 Flea Markets in America by Romantic Homes Magazine!
- Listed as a must attend Flea Market in America by Flea Market Decor magazine!
This is a Friday Night & Saturday event.
Friday Night.. February 19th from 6pm-9pm is EARLY BIRD SHOPPING!
Tickets are $20 online!
Available online until February 12th or until SOLD OUT! Online tickets will get you in at 5:30pm (30 minutes earlier than the peeps that purchase at the door).
Tickets purchased online will be mailed out Feb 12th.
If you can't buy online....tickets will also be available for purchase at the door for $20 Friday night, but they don't go on sale at til 6pm.
These EARLY BIRD tickets will get you in Friday night for Early Bird Shopping and Saturday for general admission shopping!
If you can't come Friday night...you better come Saturday... February 20,2016!
The Shopping Extravaganza starts at 10am-4pm for the general public.. general admission is $8 at the door on Saturday.
Come join us for some JUNKIN fun! Bring the girls, hubbies and kiddos! We don't mind... there is always something for everyone. (Kids 12 & under get in free).
Purchase tickets below